Masters Touch was born of a dream of one man – Lancelot Myers. His firm belief in God was his inspiration for the name he chose for the company. Lancelot Myers was born in Guyana and migrated to Barbados at the age of 19. In the years to follow Lancelot virtually spun straw into gold. He started his business with one scrub set and one industrial vacuum and created the company we now refer to Masters Touch Environmental Service Inc.
In 1990 the company opened its doors from the home of the Myers’ and seven years later moved to its present location at #3 ‘Edgewood’ on the corner of Bishops Court Hill and the busy Collymore Rock main road. Masters Touch is run by a powerful administrative team. The offices are fully computerized.
Mr. Myers’ approach to cleaning is that of a perfectionist and as a result he has set extremely high standards for his staff and ultimately, high expectations from his customers. Behind every great man is a great woman, and this company is no exception.
At the side of Lancelot Myers is Merlin Myers – wife, business partner and the mother of his four children – Melissa, Alexis, Lancelot Jr. and Matthew. Merlin is responsible for the day to day running of the business of Masters Touch.
Masters Touch has a fleet of 8 vehicles and boasts a supervisory and cleaning staff of approximatey120 dedicated workers who show pride in their appearances and in the services they provide.
Our vision is to set the standard for cleaning in the hemisphere through meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. As a cut above the rest, we will:
* Develop and maintain an environment which will make Masters Touch the preferred place to work and do business;
* Produce trained, certified employees who will show pride in their work;
* Deliver superior program performance;
* Cultivate an internal environment of innovation, partnerships and trust.
We at Master’s Touch Environmental Services Inc. are guided by the following values which describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these values.
* Teamwork & Trust – Our employees work together for the common success of the company
* Accountability and responsibility – being responsible for ones action and decisions
* Innovation & creativity – continuous striving towards improvement and added value for our customers welfare as well as the company’s
* Pride & dedication – being proud of our industry and what we do for a living and being dedicated to promoting the positive benefits of our business
* Leadership & professionalism – are essential parts of our company culture. We incorporate this methodology within our company values and foster it through our business structure and employee development.
* Honesty & integrity – The firm commitment to and demonstrable respect for the spirit and intent of the rules and core values of the organization, setting an example of true professionalism and ethical propriety.